1. ‘O, Holy Chocolate Night!’
150ml double cream
50gs of high-quality milk chocolate (chopped)
80gs of 60% dark chocolate (chopped)
2tsps of honey
Large white marshmallows
Pinch of cinnamon
Additional cocoa powder/grated chocolate/brown sugar
- In a medium sized saucepan, bring together all ingredients except for the dark chocolate.
- Stir constantly, bring to a shimmer.
- Turn off the heat and slowly combine the dark chocolate, continue stirring until fully combined.
- Whisk until smooth
- Add additional (low) heat, if dark chocolate needs some extra help
- Serve in a Martini glass
- Grate chocolate on top of liquor
- Toast marshmallows on a cocktail pick with a blow torch (optional)
- Sprinkle a small amount of brown sugar and cinnamon for crunch.
2. ‘Cherry Cheeked Geisha’
37ml of espresso – Honduran Geisha
20ml Cherry Brandy
2 dashes of chocolate bitters
Trifle cherries to serve
2.5mls of cherries trifle juice
- Combine with ice in cocktail shaker
- Serve in signature cocktail glass
- Serve with three cherries of a cocktail pick.
Honduran Geisha: Los Aguacates
- 20gs of Ground Coffee
- 40ml of Water
- 32secs - shot time
Winey, stewed plums, apricot as it cools, juicy and coating.
3. ‘A Holly, Jolly Christmas Drink’ (*vegan friendly)
350ml Oat milk
¼ tsp of cinnamon
1/8 tsp of ground ginger
2 whole cloves
Pinch of salt
½ cup of vegan cream or nut alternative
50g of maple syrup
½ tsp of vanilla extract
2 tsp of dark rum – optional.
Filter brew recipe – El Comedor*
- Warm oat milk with spices, do not bring to boil.
- Turn off heat source and when oat milk has cooled, slowly add the cream.
- Allow to cool then add maple and rum.
- Add to coffee.
- Sprinkle of nutmeg and ground ginger
*Coffee concentrate recipe:
Coffee recipe - Clever dripper
Water temp: 95 degrees
45ml bloom for 45 secs, pat down gently to submerge grind
Add the rest of the water for 2 minutes
Open clever dripper
Full draw down by 2:30/2:45
Leave a comment