Who we are
Bailies Coffee Roasters - Roasters to Watch (Caffeine Magazine 2018)
Since our establishment in 1993, we’ve grown to become one of the leading specialty coffee roasters across Ireland and the UK.
Behind our success is a close-knit team of 30 staff in our Belfast roastery working in a diverse range of roles, from the roasters, green coffee buyers and production teams through to the engineers, barista trainers and sales & marketing team.
Our recognition in the industry is driven by how we do things and the care and attention we take in what we do.
We source our coffee from our valued farming partners across the world, roast it in Belfast and supply it to leading independent specialty coffee shops and premium hotels across the UK, Ireland and Europe. At the heart of the business is a state of the art modern coffee roastery, equipment showroom and training academy.
We're Hiring - Head of Sales - Belfast Based
Salary reflective of seniority of role + Uncapped Bonus + Company Benefits
Bailies Coffee Roasters, Belfast is seeking to recruit a highly talented Head of Sales to lead our team of Sales Executives. The sales mix is a combination of renewals and growth from existing revenues, as well as new business generation. The successful candidate will bring leadership and ambition to this role.
Do you have:
- Proven track record in sales management including experience at managing marketing leads to close;
- Proven ability to create and present management reports;
- Proven track record of annual Sales Budget planning;
- Experience of working collaboratively and effectively with the marketing team;
- Demonstrate experience of using all sales related tools including CRM systems, pipeline and brand management;
- Experience of developing individual and team KPIs, meeting company KPIs;
- Proven ability to coach, lead, mentor and motivate a team to deliver sales targets;
- Proven ability to plan for the short, medium and long term;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Proven track record of proactive work scheduling to meet customers and company deadlines;
- Proven track record selling in the coffee industry would be an advantage.
You will also be required to:
- Be an effective communicator both internally and externally;
- Work with senior management;
- Prepare and present as required, including but not exclusively financial and statistical reports.
If you are that person please email your CV demonstrating how you meet the criteria to email@example.com by Monday 2nd September 2019
If shortlisted, you must be available for interview on Friday 6th September 2019.