Who we are
Bailies Coffee Roasters - Roasters to Watch (Caffeine Magazine 2018)
Since our establishment in 1993, we’ve grown to become one of the leading specialty coffee roasters across Ireland and the UK.
Behind our success is a close-knit team of 30 staff in our Belfast roastery working in a diverse range of roles, from the roasters, green coffee buyers and production teams through to the engineers, barista trainers and sales & marketing team.
Our recognition in the industry is driven by how we do things and the care and attention we take in what we do.
We source our coffee from our valued farming partners across the world, roast it in Belfast and supply it to leading independent specialty coffee shops and premium hotels across the UK, Ireland and Europe. At the heart of the business is a state of the art modern coffee roastery, equipment showroom and training academy.
Company: Bailies Coffee Roasters
Position: Customer Care and Support Administrator
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Closing Date: 5pm, 2nd July
Due to recent growth we are expanding our team here at Bailies Coffee Roasters.
Bailies Coffee is a close-knit team of dedicated people passionate about creating world class coffee experiences, providing great customer service, and having a lot of fun along the way. We are humbled and proud to be sourcing coffee from some of the world’s best coffee producers, and building ethical, sustainable long term relationships with coffee farming communities committed to quality coffee production. We take meticulous care, pride and attention to detail at every stage of the coffee journey from tasting, sourcing and roasting, to supporting our trade customers and end-consumers through coffee education, training and business guidance. We are ultimately driven by our sense of responsibility to the coffee farmers and our passion for ensuring pleasurable coffee experiences and satisfied customers.
The role of the Customer Care and Support Administrator is to deal with incoming customer orders, enquiries and assist the sales team with daily sales administration activities under the supervision of the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Process a high volume of product orders via email / phone.
- Input and process sales quotations accurately on behalf of the Account Managers.
- Monitor pricing and set up service contracts.
- To take, resolve and/or distribute incoming reception phone calls.
- Communicate important feedback internally from customers.
- Deal with and respond to high volumes of emails.
- Correctly enter and maintain client data in the CRM system, in a timely manner.
- Answer calls from existing clients and pass over any leads from prospective clients to the Sales team.
- Resolve invoice and sales related queries.
- Support the sales force with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives.
- Serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries.
- Respond to and take ownership of client and internal queries in a timely fashion
- Ensure client requests are chased up internally with the relevant team and relay any updates back to the client
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy sales office environment or 1 years’ post graduate experience in a busy sales office environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Effective multi-tasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities.
- Team player with a high level of dedication.
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative to meet tight deadlines.
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, good telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and experience of liaising with clients and staff.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of sales targets and deadlines.
- Good judgment and decision-making in uncertain circumstances.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- CRM knowledge and working with order processing software.
The role is based in Belfast, Full time hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm.
To apply please forward your current CV along with a cover letter explaining how you meet the essential criteria outlined above. You should also explain why you are applying for the position and why you feel you would be the right fit to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 2nd July 2021.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED