Who we are
Bailies Coffee Roasters - Roasters to Watch (Caffeine Magazine 2018)
Since our establishment in 1993, we’ve grown to become one of the leading specialty coffee roasters across Ireland and the UK.
Behind our success is a close-knit team of 30 staff in our Belfast roastery working in a diverse range of roles, from the roasters, green coffee buyers and production teams through to the engineers, barista trainers and sales & marketing team.
Our recognition in the industry is driven by how we do things and the care and attention we take in what we do.
We source our coffee from our valued farming partners across the world, roast it in Belfast and supply it to leading independent specialty coffee shops and premium hotels across the UK, Ireland and Europe. At the heart of the business is a state of the art modern coffee roastery, equipment showroom and training academy.
Field Sales Executive (2 posts)
Bailies Coffee Roasters is seeking to add to our knowledgeable and driven Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Sales this role is varied and demanding, but at the same time, you will get to work with a growing and dynamic company managing and developing our customer base.
|Role:||Field Sales Executive (2 posts)|
|Location:||Belfast (job role is field based)|
|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000 plus commission, Company Car + Mobile Phone|
|Hours:||40 per week, Full time Permanent|
|Reporting to:||Head of Sales|
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in field sales environment dealing with telephone and face-to-face customer relations. We are looking for a keen, motivated and enthusiastic individual to assist in the growth of our business. You will become part of a strong growing team but must also be able to work independently. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have the confidence and ability to sell at all levels.
- Manage a list of existing customers; developing long-term relationships, building brand support and showcasing new products; all to drive revenue and adding value to the customers’ business.
- Be the first contact for your customers, delivering exceptional customer service and resolving issues promptly and effectively.
- Build your own sales pipeline and develop your own leads through a mixture of outbound and inbound leads.
- Prepare and share accurate sales data for your accounts on a monthly basis, reviewing performance against sales targets with management and analysing results.
- Ensure that all product changes, new product details and new seasonal information are communicated and distributed clearly to all accounts.
- Provide support and training to your allocated customer base.
- Has at least 1 years’ experience working in a customer environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a confident approach and self-motivated to meet and exceed company and customer expectations.
- Demonstrate good commercial awareness and a consultative sales style.
- Customer focused.
- Takes ownership and proposes solutions and influential.
- Strong IT skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Full Driving Licence.
- University Degree education level
- Experience of operating CRM software
- Experience in B2B sales
- Preference may be given to candidates who can demonstrate experience in the specialty coffee industry selling quality coffee and/or quality coffee products.
Interested please submit your CV to email@example.com detailing how you meet the requirements of the post no later than Friday 24 May 2019 at 5.00pm
Late applications will not be accepted