Who we are
Bailies Coffee Roasters - Roasters to Watch (Caffeine Magazine 2018)
Since our establishment in 1993, we’ve grown to become one of the leading specialty coffee roasters across Ireland and the UK.
Behind our success is a close-knit team of 30 staff in our Belfast roastery working in a diverse range of roles, from the roasters, green coffee buyers and production teams through to the engineers, barista trainers and sales & marketing team.
Our recognition in the industry is driven by how we do things and the care and attention we take in what we do.
We source our coffee from our valued farming partners across the world, roast it in Belfast and supply it to leading independent specialty coffee shops and premium hotels across the UK, Ireland and Europe. At the heart of the business is a state of the art modern coffee roastery, equipment showroom and training academy.
Sales and Marketing Executive
The role in a nutshell
This is an entry level role but you will be a key member of the team – linking sales and marketing activities with the opportunity to work across multiple areas of the business and given lots of hands on experience in helping to drive a growing premium brand.
Key role responsibilities:
- Supporting the field based sales team and marketing team with by providing administrative and practical support on a day to day basis;
- Assisting with social media communications and email marketing campaigns;
- Maintaining and updating the company website;
- Assisting the customer services team and providing a first point of contact for customer visits;
- Working on the production of reports/ presentations to evaluate sales and marketing activities;
- Conducting market and competitor research;
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing team with the organisation and execution of Trade Shows, Customers activities and other on/off-site events; and
- Attending and supporting company and other relevant events within the coffee community.
- Educated to degree level, preferably with a degree in marketing / business / communications;
- A minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably in an office-based role;
- Experience using Excel and Powerpoint;
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Previous experience in sales and/or marketing
- A knowledge of speciality coffee
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience in using a contact management / CRM system
- Experience in working to deadlines under pressure
- Presentable, confident and articulate with an ability to develop relationships and be comfortable meeting new people;
- Time management with an ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail; ensuring that all work is delivered to a high standard;
- Independent and comfortable working autonomously;
- Entrepreneurial – you look for opportunities to help drive the business forward;
- Passionate – you are passionate about what you do and you motivate others;
- Eager to learn and an ability to grasp new ideas and concepts quickly.
The role is office based at the Roastery but will require travel as and when necessary.
This role will attract a salary of £18,500-£20,000 for a truly exceptional candidate.
- Lots of free coffee!
- The opportunity to train in how to make exceptional coffee; and
- Staff discount on webshop purchases.
To apply, simply download the job description and submit an up to date CV with two references to:
Download the full job description here:JobDescription.pdf
Or alternatively you can post your application:
Bailies Coffee Roasters
Unit 1, 27 Stockman’s Way
Belfast BT9 7ET