Sales Account Manager
POST: Sales Account Manager
HOURS: Full time, 40 hours per week with flexibility required around weekend and evening work.
BASE: Field based role covering Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
REPORTS TO: Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: £25K - £30K + Commission dependent on experience & qualifications. Salary negotiable for the right candidate.
Closing Date: 31st May 2023 @ 5.00pm
The postholder will be responsible for delivery of sustainable growth within Bailies Coffee Roasters relating to coffee products, ancillaries and equipment.
You will be responsible for account management of all new and existing accounts that fall under the assigned territory whilst at all times ensuring the highest level of customer service and care are maintained.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver, as a minimum, the company agreed annual new business targets. These will be agreed by the line manager.
- Deliver growth of Bailies branded coffee sales within the region.
- Secure additional sales through ancilliary products required within the coffee shop environment. Ensure alignment to company targets covering both the portfolio of existing accounts and new accounts secured within the financial year.
- Build and maintain your own new business acquisition pipeline for Bailies within the end-user coffee shop, foodservice provider and contract caterer marketplaces.
- Demonstrate a sales agility with the ability to manage a range of customers who may seek Bailies branded and/or a private label product supplied by Bailies, ensuring the customers are attracted by the strength of the solution, and not just the quality of a product range.
- Grow the active service base for Bailies Coffee Roaster equipment customers.
- Ensures the CRM system operated by Bailies (currently EFACS) is updated and refreshed in-line with agreed targets and timelines.
- Support the Sales Manager will the execution of any projects or targetted sales approaches to help growth of Bailies branded coffee, for example, this might materialise as exhibitions, sales blitz programmes or marketing campaign follow-ups.
- Share new product development ideas and concepts with the Bailies team to allow for innovation and creativity to blossom. This should be through both formal and informal channels and should be driven in part through the need to attract new customers to select Bailies Coffee Roaster.
- Develop potential key accounts by studying their current business; interviewing key customer personnel; identifying and evaluating their additional needs and analysing opportunities.
- Promote the company positively at all times through the company values and strive to maintain and build upon the excellent reputation of the company.
- Conduct yourself in a trustworthy & responsible manner when undertaking your duties.
- Promote a good and harmonious working environment where all are treated with respect and dignity and in which no form of intimidation or harassment is tolerated.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures and ensure they are implemented in all areas.
- Within the context of the post, ensure full compliance with company health and safety requirements.
- Participate in staff development and training events.
- Any other duties deemed necessary with the postholder competency to ensure the effective operation of your role within the company.
- A genuine love and passion for customer service and a desire to develop a career as a coffee professional.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Great organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Flexible, with the ability to multi-task in a highly demanding, sometimes stressful environment.
- Resourceful with a logical and methodological approach to problem solving.
- Good team player combined with ability to work on own initiative.
- IT proficient in Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word and Outlook etc.
- Experience in a broadly similar industry.
- Previous account management / sales experience
- A knowledge coffee Equipment
- A passion for Coffee
This role will include additional benefits outside of the salary, these include:
- Paid sick leave
- Life Assurance
- Company car or car allowance
To apply please forward your current CV outlining how you meet the requirements for the position as outlined above to: firstname.lastname@example.org