Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Each Aeropress includes 350 filters, filter holder, funnel and scoop as standard (cup and saucer not included).
The Aerobie Aeropress' unique brewing style allows the use of a finer grind maximising the depth of flavour and applies pressure to squeeze out every last ounce of goodness from the grounds. A micro-filter is used to maximise the purity of the coffee, ensuring every drop is as smooth as possible. It produces an easily disposable puck of coffee (as simple as removing the cap and pushing the plunger) and can be cleaned in a matter of seconds.
Professional baristas and coffee roasters agree that the AeroPress® has the ability to produce the same quality coffee as a machine worth hundreds of pounds. Gone are the days of hard to clean fragile cafetières and cumbersome overpriced home coffee machines. This innovative coffee maker is truly value for money, beautifully simple to operate and is the perfect gift to explore the world of coffee
- Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavour
- Makes 1 to 4 cups (1 or 2 mugs) of coffee or espresso
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
- AeroPress chamber is nearly self-cleaning. A 10-second rinse of the plunger is all that's required